"When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into the full truth. He won't speak on his own. He will speak what he hears and will tell you about things to come." This is my journey, learning to walk in synchroneity with the Spirit of God. This is where my joy will be found, recognizing and obeying His still, small voice.
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Moments
My eyes drift. I want them to be fixed upon what Holy Spirit is doing, but they drift. It is very easy to seek and follow Spirit for the life-changing decisions in life. It is quite another to have that moment by moment awareness that I need for the basic demands of one day. I simply don't remember to ask "What's next Spirit?"; to turn my attention to Him, I just move on to the next thing that requires my attention. Awareness. Obedience. Peace. This is for me. Help me move forward Spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment