This past weekend was chock full of worship at our Prayer Summit. For me, this meant lots of dancing, singing, and some painting while in His presence. The weekend was full of delight, especially one session in particular, where Father was speaking through the lips of those around me. My attention was centered on preparing paint and canvas for my daughter while intercession was going on. Our resident artist saw me at the paint and recommended that I try to paint the sound of strumming on the guitar. That sounded difficult, but I decided I would heed the voice. As I began to paint, the music and worship increased in intensity; another person came to me and told me that I was supposed to do a pirouette. That wasn’t as difficult, it was just silly. But I followed the voice and did one, which turned into another and soon I was dancing with my paintbrush; attending to the painting between movements. I was a child again and it was delight-full: It gave me great pleasure and as I heard later, afforded others some of the same. I’m glad I chose difficult and silly, Father and I had fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment