"When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into the full truth. He won't speak on his own. He will speak what he hears and will tell you about things to come." This is my journey, learning to walk in synchroneity with the Spirit of God. This is where my joy will be found, recognizing and obeying His still, small voice.
Thursday, 24 February 2011
Sleep with a Purpose
I have been setting my heart and affections on Jesus as I go to sleep and welcoming Him to teach me while I sleep. The past two mornings I have awoken with ideas for my class rushing through my head. I needed a pen and paper, but since I hadn't prayed this prayer before I was unprepared for the quantity of ideas that He sent me in the night. I had to ask Him to help me remember my thoughts. Note to self: glasses, pen and paper must be next to my bed tonight.
Labels:
inspiration,
sleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment